The 2014-2016 Dual Investment Program will support Fellows and ventures whose work aligns with one of the following areas of focus:
- Women’s Issues – Ventures must focus on supporting the leadership, innovation, and feminist principles of Jewish women to strengthen Jewish life as a whole. This opportunity is open to ventures across North America.
- New York Jewish Day School – Ventures must seek to launch or grow groundbreaking initiatives within day schools in New York City, Long Island, or Westchester.
- Chicago – Ventures must seek to enrich Jewish life in Greater Chicago or Cook County.
- Detroit – Ventures must seek to reinvigorate Jewish life in Metro Detroit.
While the general application process for the 2014-2016 Dual Investment Program is now closed, we are now accepting applications for the 2014-2016 Detroit Fellow! Detroiters — APPLY NOW! Applications are due Monday, July 21st.
The application process is comprised of three stages:
- Venture Concept Paper – access here!
- Venture Proposal
- In-person Interview
Ideal candidates for the Dual Investment Program will demonstrate:
How you can learn more:
- Review the eligibility criteria: Leadership, Venture.
- Additional application resources, including past webinars and guidance on completing the application questions, can be found here.
- If you have more questions about eligibility, the application process, or the Dual Investment Program, we encourage you to review our FAQs.