Connect With Us
Throughout the application process, we will provide opportunities to learn more about the Dual Investment Program and to deepen knowledge in a few key areas covered in our application. Recordings of each webinar and any materials used will be provided within 48 hours of the live broadcast.
Learn more about the Dual Investment Program and opportunity to apply through our past webinars:
- Intro to JVG: Learn more about Joshua Venture Group’s Dual Investment Program and its criteria.
- Making the Case: Review the Venture Concept Paper questions in detail.
- Last Chance Q&A: Ask any final questions to help complete your application.
- Download the Presentation Slides
- Building a Plan of Action: Review the Venture Proposal questions in detail.
- Intro to JVG | Detroit Fellow: Learn more about Joshua Venture Group’s Dual Investment Program and its criteria.
To learn more about eligibility, the application process, or the Dual Investment Program, we encourage you to review our FAQs.
- Ideas Worth Investing In: The scope of Joshua Venture Group’s applicant pool
- Picking a Needle Out of a Haystack: Selecting for social entrepreneurs
- Change the Conversation, Change the World: Reinvigorating our communities through investment in social entrepreneurship
For budget templates, we suggest checking out strongnonprofits.org.
Empirical data sources:
- Berman Jewish Policy Archives
- Cohen Center for Modern Jewish Studies
- Survey: Chosen for What? Jewish Values in 2012
- JData (Jewish education)
- North American Jewish Data Bank
About “Theory of Change”:
- Theory of Change: A Practical Toolkit for Action, Results and Learning
- Theory of Change Online
- Theory of Change as a Tool for Strategic Planning
- The Community Builder’s Approach to Theory of Change
- Mapping Change: Using a Theory of Change to Guide Planning and Evaluation
This list is meant to assist you in thinking about how to explain or describe your theory of change. It is not mandatory that you follow any of these resources precisely, nor do we endorse them as the right or only way to define “theory of change”; they are simply suggestions to help guide your thinking as you formulate your vision for your venture.